Updated for 19/07/2021
Keeping you and our team safe
- Contactless Entry
- Sanitation Stations all around the gym
- Extensive and regular cleaning by our team
- Spaced out equipment and floor markings
- One way entry and exit routes
- Highly ventilated areas on both floors
How can you help us?
- By cleaning your equipment before and after use every time
- Adhering to the one way system when entering and leaving
- Speak to the team, we are always happy to help if you have any questions or are feeling unsure about anything
Yes! We are very lucky that we have a HUGE space and so we have just been more canny in the way we have laid it out. You will particularly notice the difference upstairs. Cardio machines have been staggered and we have made better use of the space. Downstairs each bench has its own defined area.
We are happy to confirm that the functional rig is back in use!
You don’t need to book anything unless you are looking to join one of our exercise classes.
Our busiest times are between 5pm and 7.15pm Monday to Wednesday. Our quietest times are weekends and weekday day times.
Absolutely! Our friendly team are here to help you get right back to it, achieving goals and crushing your workouts.
Classes are back! Head to our classes page for a full rundown of everything available.
These facilities are now fully available again.
Yes, please only use the fountains to fill up your water, not for face-to-tap contact.
Yes, they will be available. We just ask that you sanitise them before and after use.