Gym and Classes Etiquette
- Please wear suitable gym clothing, denim is not permitted and clean trainers should be worn at all times.
- Please wipe down machines once you have finished using them and ensure your work area is clean and dry
- Please do not consume food or chew gum within the gym environment.
- Please use the lockers provided for bags etc – they are not permitted on the gym floor. Members are responsible for their own belongings whilst visiting.
- Mobile phones are not permitted whilst operating machines or during a class.
- Foul and abusive language will not be tolerated.
- All equipment must be treated with respect. Please refrain from dropping weights and could we ask that you replace weights to their correct area.
- On joining, all members are offered an induction to instruct you on the use of the equipment. We strongly recommend that this is undertaken. If you are subsequently unsure how to use any equipment, please ask a member of the team.
- You may not use the gym or participate in a class when under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any medication that may affect your safety.
- Only Our Gym Personal Trainers are permitted to train members in Our Gym.
- Members must keep their personal contact details up to date at all times. Any changes should be made by logging in to the members’ area of our booking system.
- Smoking (including e-cigarettes) is not permitted.
- Please consult the instructor before a class if you have an injury or illness that may affect your ability to participate, or if you are a beginner. If you have any concerns, please consult a doctor.
- Entrance to a class may be refused should you arrive after the warm up has been completed.
- Please note classes and instructors are subject to change.
- We reserve the right to stop a member’s ability to be able to pre-book classes if the member persistently does not show up.
Unfortunately failure to adhere to this etiquette may result in termination of your membership.