Who are we?
Dacorum Sports Trust is an innovative, community-focused charity committed to making a positive impact on the health and wellbeing of our community. Any surplus that is made is reinvested into facilities and the local community.
We have been a charitable trust since 2004 and have been at the forefront of sport and leisure in Dacorum, Hertfordshire. We run Little Hay Golf Complex, Our Gym, and XC, an extreme sports centre in Jarman Park, Hemel Hempstead.
How do we make a difference? By…
FUELLING THE FEEL-GOOD FACTOR
- By providing activities and facilities that enable you to accomplish a task, achieve a goal, challenge yourself or simply socialise with other people.
- By constantly innovating and constantly surprising.
- By challenging the status quo.
- By providing a team dedicated to helping you release the feel-good factor.
- By using any surplus funds to help people, who by reason of circumstance, sometimes need a hand.
We are a Company Limited by Guarantee (Company Number 4868497) and a Registered Charity (Charity Number 1103980).